3M LVI-3/4-IC Cable Joint Kit
Flame Retardant, Halogen Free & Hydro Carbon Resistant Cable Joints
3M Scotchcast LVI-3/4-IC resin cable joint kits are designed for multi-core or multi-pair, armoured polymeric, low voltage control and instrumentation cables in hazardous areas.
Pictured: 3M LVI-3/4-IC Cable Joint
3M LVI-3/4-IC Cable Joint - Features
- Resin 1402FR in transparent two chamber bags with integrated Closed mix system and an opener for easy opening and pouring.
- Two part mould body with snap fit closing system for quick and easy handling
- Transparent flame retardent mould body for easy control of connector distances
- Flame retardant according to UL94 V0
- Chemical resistant, especially against hydro carbons
- Spacer web to ensure the distance between connectors and the mould body
- Closure cap to prevent any pollution
|PE Insulated Armoured Multi-Pair Cables 0.9mm²|
|Part Ref||Number of Pairs|
|PVC Insulated Armoured Multi-Core Cables 1.5-2.5mm²|
|Part Ref||Number of Cores|