3M™ Novec™ 73DE Engineered Fluid
3M™ Novec™ 73DE Engineered Fluid is designed for heavy-duty vapor degreasing, immersion cleaning, or lubricant deposition; featuring high solvency, low surface tension, non-flammability and fluid stability.
Novec 73DE fluid is a high performing, cost-effective replacement for n-propyl bromide (nPB or 1-bromopropane), trichloroethylene (TCE), ozone-depleting hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) like HCFC-225 (Asahiklin AK-225) and HCFC-141b and high global warming potential (GWP) hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) for a wide range of cleaning applications. Vapor degreasing with Novec 73DE fluid can also help save you time and money over aqueous cleaning by offering faster cycle times, lower energy usage and improved cleaning of parts with complex geometries.
- Designed for use in vapor degreasers and immersion cleaning
- Cost-effective replacement for nPB, TCE, ozone-depleting HCFCs and high GWP HFCs
- Excellent performance with high solvency and low surface tension
- Effective in cleaning heavy greases, oils, waxes, silicones and non-polar flux residues
- Easy to maintain and use in a vapor degreaser with stable bath composition during extended use
- Non-flammable with an excellent safety profile
- Environmentally sustainable with low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Faster cycle times, lower energy usage and improved cleaning of parts compared to aqueous cleaning
- Effective for lubricant deposition applications where increased solvency is desired