- rn Film top layer is printable by thermal transfer, flexographic, and screen printing methods and offers improved ink receptivityrn
- rn The film top layer also provides protection from soiling and moisture during handlingrn
- rn Paper backing is highly absorbent and transports water to show indicationsrn
- rn Acrylic adhesive allows for a very high bond strength to most surfaces including low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene and powder coatingsrn
- rn Total construction is rotary die cuttable and UL-969 compliantrn
rn 3M™ Water Contact Indicator Tape 5557 is a 10.2 mil (259 micron) thick tape used to indicate water contact. The tape turns from white to red upon direct water contact.