- rn A thicker conductive tapern
- rn Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivityrn
- rn Improved conformabilityrn
- rn Bridges wider gapsrn
- rn Unique particle design allows better resistance in a thicker productrn
- rn Works well on softer surfaces such as gold to goldrn
- rn Higher contact resistance on harder surfaces such as stainless steelrn
- rn Can be applied as die-cut parts or in roll formrn
rn 3M™ eCAP 7805 is a double sided, self-stick EMI gasket pad or tape which provides good electrical conductivity for EMI shielding/ESD grounding. The pad achieves a unique filler distribution in three dimensional structure throughout the adhesive matrix.
rn Additional Information
rn The PSA matrix is filled with silver coated fillers which allow interconnection between substrates through the adhesive thickness (the “Z-axis”) and also provides electrically conducting in the plane of the adhesive ("X-Y Axis").